Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post #2

I got up this morning and felt victorious!!! One whole day come and gone and I did good!!! Then I put on my shoes to go for a walk (treadmill still has yet to be delivered…..grrrrr) and I had a fleeting thought, …….it’s cold do you REALLY need to go for a walk, after all you went yesterday??? AAAHHH!!! I went and walked for a full hour!!! Came home and had an egg white burrito and am reflecting on yesterday….

Went shopping with my daughter, she is long, lean and gorgeous!! I want to stop living vicariously through her, I want to go to Nordstrom’s and have a blast and not be traumatized by the dressing room and just buy what fits, not the fun of trying things on, gee’s how many years has it been since shopping was fun???

I went to Trader Joes and Follow your Heart yesterday. I am going back today and buy the egg white salad from TJ’s, I will let you know how it is and the biggie …..House Foods tofu shirataki noodles, man oh man they looked mega weird a nest of noodle like stuff floating around in a watery substance…. Bizarre!!! I will be brave and check it out, ya never know I may have found the dieters dream and was stopped by preconceived ideas of what a noodle should look like ………….

More to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive