Tuesday, December 29, 2009

post #3

I don't want to be some loser who can't stay on a diet. I go 2 days then last night I blew it, no be honest it was the hour and a half conference call I was on and my skinny co manager leaves all her chips, and cookies in the office. So naturally I ate them while listening to the call.

So I changed my WW membership to online tools and did a weigh in today, changed my weight history so no more loser. CAN SHE STAY ON THE PLAN????

I bought the other Hunry Girl cook book, love it just haven't bought the spanklitch noodle tofu things, payday is this weekend and I will get them then.


Ok I am going to just focus on 24 hours and 25 points.... Come on Karla so many others do this day after day, week after week, month after month, surely you can handle one stinking day??? Can I???

I will let you know tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive