Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Post # 10










Ok here we go, new computer, I just needed a new tower. Day off today. Got my nails done. I love a new fresh set of nails :)

I have to learn how to arrange the pictures, this will take time. The pictures aren't in order, duh!!

I eat a lot! I guess this is why I am overweight! BUT this day was 100% within my points so I guess I shouldn't stress. This blog should cure me of being a closet eater, a car eater and a gobbler. I sound kinda down on myself, but I don't mean to

witty signature sign off still to be determined

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is great to eat so healthy and stay within your point range. I'm creeping over every day so far but I figure as long as I track and don't use more than the 35 bonus points I'll be okay.

    Love it that you are bloggin'

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive