Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Post #19







I am scared tonight, I weigh tomorrow... what if I do bad? I have 100% put every bite on this blog, ... except my morning coffee!! but come on I don't put ice cream in it for crying out loud!! I use sugar free vanilla carnation coffee creamer.

I am committed to this endeavor and I told myself that I would do this for one ENTIRE year!! It will be exciting, daring and brave!!

I feel like my face has thinned out a bit. My work shirts don't gape open and my pants kind of felt loose today, but what if I am seeing what I want to see in an attempt to keep myself complacent? What if I get on that scale tomorrow and see something bad??!! I have been a slave to the scale since I can remember and no matter what the number is tomorrow, I am not going to be discouraged. I can do this!!! I won't chicken out!!

I was so excited about the treadmill that I woke up at 3:30 AM, what am I like 4 years old??!! sheesh, but it was GREAT!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

OK so I truly am a nerd.

See ya tomorrow..... Less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. You said: "I feel like my face has thinned out a bit. My work shirts don't gape open and my pants kind of felt loose today". That sounds like something that would make you feel good and happy. And if that is the case it doesn't matter one bit what the scale says! I am so impressed with your diligence. Keep it up and don't get discouraged!! A year of this is bound to make a big difference in you.
    When do you come to visit us in Oregon next?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come up in the spring :) have lots of babies to see

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive