Thursday, January 14, 2010

Post #20





OK so I weighed today, only .8

kinda bummed, must admit, BUT I didn't fall off the wagon, and I truly think this blog is the reason!! I got up this morning and did my 20 minutes on the treadmill and, is it possible??? My butt and legs already feel it? after only 2 days?? GOOD!!!

I was tired and just had a sandwich and broccoli tonight for dinner. I got Scott Mission Burrito, so compare his dinner to mine... Yes I was "good" I stopped at Mission and didn't get the chips and guacamole, must admit the thought crossed my mind. I have to buy avocados this weekend. Kinda hungry for them

I also didn't drink my water, ran out... I have mega shopping to do on Saturday!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. THank you for stopping in and commenting! You know... I lost .8lbs at my last weight in... and I thought that it was "nothing great" until I really thought about it. You know - its really so close to a pouind, and that is a good deal of weight! :) And losing 1lbs a week is still a healthy weight loss that is more likely to stay off then come back!

    SO lets remember to really celebrate our successes! :D Even when they seem small!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive