Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Post #25







The food bag I took to work was
1. blueberries and pineapple = 2
2. Turkey sandwich on the Oroweat things with Mustard = 2
3. Salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, 122 g of low fat cottage cheese and 50 g of light salad dressing (I weigh everything using my WW scale!!) = 4
4. Trader Joe's egg white salad on 2 slices Bimbo High Fiber dry toast = 4
5. 1 serving of the Hungry Girl recipe for cheesy baked butternut squash = 1

So it was 13 not 11!! uh oh maybe I went over on the points ...... recount time. No I am OK total for the day 25 points!! I also did my 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your food was really balanced and healthy for the day! Congratulations on your weight loss to date! You will get to your goal before you know it.

    I'm looking forward to watching your downward progress!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive