Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Post #26







So here we are I weigh tomorrow, wow it's been a week already!! I did good this week. I used the treadmill every morning, 20 minutes. I think I will just take a picture every week and subtract the numbers from the prior week. Will be fun to look at the total number of miles at the end of the year!!

I didn't eat "dinner" tonight, certainly not a wise decision, but I weigh in the morning and want to see a good loss. I drank a liter of water every day so that is a good thing, I need to figure out the whole vitamin thing. Kirkland Brand vitamins made me sick so I will return them and maybe buy some Centrum or something.....?

I wore brown pants today!! Pants that did not fit on 1/1/10 so I am definitely seeing some progress.

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

Blog Archive