Saturday, January 23, 2010

Post #29









Super scrumptious day!! I had the Soy Chorizo with egg whites and reduced fat cheese for breakfast. I measured everything using my WW scale and the total count for breakfast was 5 points

carrot for a snack

lunch was the Alternative pitta, with turkey avocado, tomato and 1 TBS of Follow your heart Ranch = 3 WW points

Fage with honey and walnuts = 5 WW points

I made vegetable soup, my family calls it fart soup **LOL**
onions, celery, green and red bell pepper, carrots, frozen box of chopped spinach, head of cauliflower, package frozen french cut green beans, head of shredded cabbage, and mushrooms, 2 cans of FF low sodium chicken broth, large can of crushed tomatoes, and a can of Rotel. this soup keeps me full and satisfied and has ZERO points

and the best is saved for last my version of chop suey which has onions, carrots, celery, baby bok choy, nappa cabbage, mushrooms, snow peas, bean sprouts,and Trader Joes Soyaki and a pack of Yaki-soba. I use ALOT of the Soyaki and cook it until everything is wilted, add the Yaki-soba then drain it dry. So even though I have added the Soyaki in I drain it off later, I count this dinner as 10 WW points. Maybe more maybe less but I figure 10 points is pretty accurate. I eat until I am full, the entire pan is 10 points!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. wow...i love the variety of foods you're eating. i tend to be a creature of habit and eat the same thing day after day and then get bored because i want something new and delicious. i think i'm going to use your WW veggie soup even though i'm not doing the WW program, i'm just counting calories. i'd LOVE to find some soy chorizo...where should i look? next to regular chorizo?

    good job...you're an inspiration and i'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive