Monday, January 25, 2010

Post #31






Was left over day, kinda

I had my new favorite for breakfast, Soy Chorizo burrito = 5 points
took my food for work
left over chop suey, I counted it as 3 points (really was a total guess!!)
cottage cheese and fresh pineapple = 4 points
Tuna from my tuna taste test the other day, I put it all together and drained the heck out of it using paper towels so there was nothing left of the mayo ...I counted it as 4 points, again a total guess
Bimbo dry high fiber bread = 2 points
ww zero point soup
and for dinner Trader Joes egg white salad with more high fiber Bimbo dry toast and for later a Skinny Cow Truffle, man those things are super good!! I bought vanilla, mint and caramel!!

I am off for the next 5 days!! WOO HOO! which means the picture count will go way up!! LOL

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive