Thursday, January 28, 2010

Post #34







went to breakfast and had a egg white omelete with spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes, with blueberries and bananas. I only ate a half a slice of toast, no butter with jam on it. I counted the whole thing as 10 points

snack was a quarter of a cantalope = 1

frozen yogurt 15-19 calories per ounce @ 12 ounces = 4 points

dinner was 3 ounces of beef, 2-3 small potatoes and carrots, onions and mushrooms. = 8 points (??)

I didn't drink my water today :(

OH OH OH ........ I lost 3 pounds this week!!!! that is 13.8 this month, wow!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Keep it up and this will be a really life changing year. Already over a month - that is very disciplined!! Seems like that is a character trait of the smiths. Travis is like that too. I totally mooch off of his discipline when I can. There is no way you won't succeed if this is what you want. =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive