Sunday, January 31, 2010

post # 37







So breakfast was the grits and the chocolate coconut "spread", I think I got ripped off!! The chocolate coconut spread was $17 on Amazon!! I found it on another bloggers site and thought it sounded good .... I will keep trying to find where it is super scrumptious....

I packed my lunch, WW zero point soup, with one point worth of Parmesan cheese, ww yogurt, 2 muffins (here's the recipe: http://www.weightwatchers.com/community/rcp/detail.aspx?id=848780) a sandwich, blueberries and bananas, and the Costco Greek cucumber salad, Bimbo toast with a WW cream cheese and Hummus. I have some of those tiny containers, I got them at Smart and Final (what the hummus and Parmesan are in) dinner was a bean burrito, Skinny cow for desert.

In getting ready for work this morning I put on my pants and was almost mad that they weren't baggy, "what the hay?? this isn't working I should be in a smaller size" I think this came from during my 5 day mini vacation I went and tried on some 14's and they fit!!! Weight watchers works, it just takes time and is slow. I have to be patient

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive