Sunday, January 3, 2010

Post #8


egg white burrito

I tried the House Foods Tofu Shirataki Noodles, FANTASTIC!!! I went back to the health food store and we bought every package they had!!! Bob tried a package (with the apple!) and he took 10 packages home!! They were so good and such low cal it was like not possible!!

apple.... yummy

I love frozen yogurt only 180 calories and so yummy, not everyday but for a treat

I tryed Salmon patties for dinner, I can't tell you how many years it has been since I have eaten salmon..... 10 years?? Of course Scott gave me a hard time the entire time it was cooking.... "oh that stinks" ..... "yuck"....."cat food".... gee's pee's enough already...
It was good but a little dry, the George Forman is uber easy but will take some practice to perfect it
So this was my diet today....
I may have to add a late night snack post. Popcorn or blueberries?? I am going to read Nalini Singh's second book Visions of Heat Her first book was so good!!! WOW, I love when I find a good author.

still thinking about my signature sign off.... hummm

2 comments:

  1. Salmon patties...did you buy them frozen? If so could I take them to work and pop them in the toaster for a salmon sandwich? Add some lettuce and a slice of pickle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I look forward to following your progress. Blogs can be such a great way to stay accountable and receive encouragement from. Just take one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive