Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Post # 39







I went over in my points today, first time I consciously did!! I am allowed 35 weekly extra points in weight watchers, so this is totally OK!!! think I may need to take a break from the frozen yogurt, I am getting a little addicted!!

breakfast was egg white burrito with a wedge of laughing cow cheese = 3
snack Bimbo dry toast with ww cream cheese and hummus, fruit salad = 7
lunch was Koo Koo Roo's salmon, squash and tomatoes = 7
Frozen yogurt = 4
dinner was pizza, I made it with reduced fat Pillsbury crescent rolls, pizza sauce, reduced fat cheese and turkey pepperoni 3 points per slice = 6

doing the math 3+7+7+4+6=27
I am allowed 24 so I used 3 of my weekly points

Erin (with the frozen yogurt) and I, we went to Nordstroms and she was looking at clothes so I tried on a few shirts, I can shop down stairs in the "normal" section!!! WOOT WOOT no more plus size departments for me!!! Nordstroms clothes are so amazing, I could have bought several things!! It was fun :)

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. There is low fat Pillsbury crust??? Oh, to live in America...and of everything. I'll have to make a cross border shop this week to see if I can find myself some of that!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. I really like the photos that you include with your posts!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla!! You are doing so well with your resolution!! :D Love your food pics!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive