Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Post # 40





I had a rough, rough, rough day!!! Mentally exhausting

OK breakfast was soy chorizo and egg white burrito with 14g of reduced fat cheese on an 80 calorie La Tortilla whole wheat tortilla

Food I took to work: 1. huge salad!! with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, 60 g of light creamy Cesar dressing and 115 g of lowfat chive cottage cheese
2. Fruit salad 4 ozs of fresh pineapple, 2 kiwi, and an orange
3. WW Lime yogurt
4. a turkey sandwich on Oroweat thins (the pickles in the baggie I added to my sandwich)
5. 2 WW Fiber One bran muffins (I make them)
6. leftover veggies from dinner a few nights ago, just carrots, onions and mushrooms

One the way home I stopped and got a Yogurt Delight Sugar free yogurt

I have discovered, well really re discovered Crystal Light. I add it to my water on the way to work (I drink a liter every morning on the way to work.... it takes me an hour to get to work) and tonight I had another liter on the way home. Makes evening so much easier, not hungry at all!!! I weigh in tomorrow so I don't want to be eating much tonight

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

Blog Archive