Friday, February 5, 2010

Post #42






Breakfast was cottage cheese on Bimbo toast = 4
Food I took to work was huge salad = 4 points, yogurt = 1, jello = 1, popcorn = 1, sandwich = 2 , vegetarian chili = 1 (because I spilled like 90% of it at work taking the dang thing out of the microwave!!!) baked Doritos's = 2 (added to the spidge of chili that was left with sour cream and cheese = 2

dinner was a bean burrito from Mission Burrito I asked for NO CHEESE!! and for them to add lettuce and tomatoes, and I added fresh salsa = 8 ???

so I went 2 points into my weekly... no big deal, did my 20 minutes on the treadmil this morning...

AND AND AND AND my size 16 jeans were bagging like crazy today, think it is time to go a size smaller !!! YIPPEE!!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive