Saturday, February 6, 2010

Post # 44







We (Bob and I) went to breakfast at the Little Cafe, so good!! Egg White Omelet with onions, zucchini, mushrooms and tomatoes. Blueberries and sliced bananas I had a half a slice of wheat toast no butter with jam I had diet coke so I wouldn't use the half and half = 6 points
Being silly, Vente skinnny vanilla latte and Crystal Light fruit punch = 3
Yogurt Delight =4
Koo Koo Roo's Salmon, butternut squash and green beans =7
Popcorn mini bag =1
Sandwich for dinner =2
See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sis, - There is some research that shows if you eat most of your points in the AM you lose weight faster...but I have only heard of it, not read it myself. But if it's true that could be another reason for your success.

    Also...the day you replace that blue sweatshirt will be a star-earning day!! LOL - can't wait to see your new style emerge.
    LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa

    sweatshirts may be harder to give up than caffine!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive