Sunday, February 14, 2010

Post # 53








You can always tell when I don't work. More pictures!!!
we went to breakfast, would to tell you that this was so good, err not so much but I did eat it!!! Egg white scramble with sun dried tomatoes, zucchini and broccoli and spinach. Broccoli is NOT a breakfast food!!! **LOL** half a slice of toast (no butter) with jam

Frozen yogurt
carrots, cucumber, jicama, cherry tomatoes
Bimbo toast with 1 serving cottage cheese
Popcorn
Dinner was vegetarian chili (love the WW message boards!!! you get the BEST recipes off them!!) with 1 serving baked Doritos's, 1 serving WW cheese and 1 serving light sour cream!!!

I drank my water today, 2 liters also did my morning 20 minute walk, and of course took my vitamins!!! I am a walking, talking, super sonic WW following machine!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive