Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Post # 55










Oh wow what a great day!!! Got my eye's checked, and ordered new glasses, first pair in over 3 years!!! and so stylish!!

Oroweat thin bagel with Better N Peanut Butter. Special K fruit Crisps (they were talking about them on the WW boards) very good!! Oranges, and a turkey sandwich with mustard and hummus on an Oroweat thin with cucumbers, Frozen Yogurt!!!

I tried dinner from this month's issue of Clean Eating. The Guiltless Chicken Parmesan and Spanakopita Casserole. WOW!!! so good!!! I had an extra serving of the spinach Spanakopita. The chicken was brushed with Dijon mustard and then coated with panke bread crumbs. The mustard was a nice substitution for what I used to do which was egg wash and regular bread crumbs, also I baked it!!! No frying so it really was guiltless, I had no idea how to count it.... but I had 9 points left so if I went over... it wasn't by much.

I went shopping today and I went crazy!!! 2 pairs of jeans, 6 shirts, 5 pairs of shoes and 6 pairs of earrings!!! It was fun!!! I have a conference to go to on Thursday, and now I am set. The BEST part....... the jeans were 14's!!!! no more 16's for me!!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you went and bought yourself some new cloths. How did you do it? Alone? Quickly (my strategy)? Did you preplan by looking through the ads? Can't wait to hear your "Tale of Two Sizes down"

    ReplyDelete
  2. New glasses! Sounds so fun. Please post a picture when you get them. =) And new clothes also sounds great. Congratulations on your success so far. Sounds like you have found a system that works for you. That's really key.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive