Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Post # 56






Notice on the Better than Peanut Butter lid I have written the points, saves me time. I figure the points on the same things like a million times!!!

I had the popcorn last night (the popped bag)

I did all my work food, then realized that I weigh tomorrow morning so I added the extra popcorn and the Special K bars so I would eat all my food before I left work, want a good weigh in tomorrow.

I have to get up tomorrow at 3:30AM!!!!! Now if I was a slacker I would sleep until 4 and not do my treadmill, but NOPE!!! I have a meeting tomorrow, so tomorrow's food is NOT planned and I am going to be taking pictures with my phone, trying to be inconspicuous, can't wait to see how that whole Get Smart maneuvour goes!!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's getting up in the middle of the night! What discipline!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive