Thursday, February 18, 2010

Post # 57










So today did not go great, I ate 47 points, I am allowed 24 a day!!!

lets focus on the positive
1. I lost .4 this week, not a stellar loss, BUT if I lose a half a pound every week this year that is 25 pounds!!! Good Good Good
2. I did my 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning!!
3. I learned I have to pack my food!!! Maybe I am a bit of a food Nazi now, but if I had packed and had snacks then I would not have eaten the candy!!! I was ok (not great .... ok up to the candy point)
4. I wore my size 14 jeans AND a new top AND new shoes (adorable flats that someone complimented me on!!!) AND a new black sweater ..... no sweat shirt for me today!!!

So it was not a total loss today, planning is a must, no excuses!!! Next week I will be put back to the test because there is a district meeting next week Thursday.

And I think my penance will be 25 minutes every morning this week on the treadmill, to help burn off those 20 points worth of Candy!!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

Blog Archive