Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Post # 62






Had a good day, but I must admit I struggled today, I wanted to eat garbage!! We had a meeting and there was pizza, cookies, chips and more; it was tempting, but I was OK. I made a pot of cinnamon coffee and had some sf vanilla creamer, so I had 2 cups of coffee instead. Now sleeping may be a problem, but I made it through the munchies

Breakfast: egg whites scrambled with onions and mushrooms, with a slice of soy jack cheese on an Oroweat thin

Work food: green beans with a wedge of Laughing Cow, oranges, Fage with honey and walnuts, egg white salad with Bimbo toast, a Special K bar (I love these things!!) a turkey sandwich with mustard on an Oroweat thin

Dinner: hubby made green beans, I didn't realize how much Parmesan I put on them until I looked at the pictures!!! I have to, have to, have to weigh the food because I always put too much!!! sheesh I know better!!! Green bean day!!! **LOL**

vitamins ...check, water...check, treadmill... check

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Well - if this was a struggle day for you, it's a good thing you aren't me. I'm in a total funk...lately I don't like to grocery shop or prepare food or do dishes. And I'll track my food half way through the day and then give up. HELP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about we start a blog together??? the sister WW blog???

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive