Saturday, February 27, 2010

Post # 66









You can always tell when I have a day off, mega pictures!!!
Breakfast was an egg white omelet with spinach, mushrooms, onions and turkey sausage. I didn't eat the toast or bananas, the omelet was so good, and filling!!

orange and a few mandarin's with a turkey sandwich

fo yo, I got a child size, I think I am going to always start getting the child size, it satisfies my craving and if I am not having it as dinner, then a child size is plenty, plus half the points of the medium I usually get!!

we went to the movies and I had a popcorn I was going to take, it wouldn't fit into my purse, so I ate it on the way to the theater and had the Special K Crisp at the show, (the Crazies, so so BAD!!!)

dinner was corn beef and cabbage, I had only 2 ounces of the corned beef and no potatoes, so I stayed in my points today. Treadmill, vitamins and 2 liters of water also

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive