Sunday, February 28, 2010

Post # 67







So I ate and ate and ate today BUT totally within my points

Breakfast was an egg white omelet, mushrooms, onions, spinach and veggie sausage (I didn't eat the strawberries or toast) but I did have a BITE (only one bite) of the blueberry pancake

orange and mandarins

Shiratake tofu noodles and a serving of peanut sauce...this picture equals ONE point.... insane!!!

a vitatop brownie, also one point

We went to the movies and stopped at Menchies yogurt, not as good as Yogurt Delight and I hated that their bowls are gigantic and you serve yourself, I had 6.5 ounces

Dinner was a baked potato with vegetarian chili, reduced fat cheese, light sour cream and butternut squash and green beans

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive