Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Post # 100




the popcorn was from last night, a one pointer
I so so need to grocery shop, breakfast was Oroweat bagel thin and the Better N Peanut butter (another amazing find at Trader Joe's!!)

Work food: blueberries with honey and Greek yogurt, oranges, a Kashi bar (a freebie in the mail), an apple and mixed veggies with Parmesan and Dr P's veggie burgers

and dinner was crock pot chicken chili

2 frozen chicken breasts
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
1 envelope Chili O seasoning mix
half package frozen onions
1 can diced tomatoes
1 15-oz can white beans
1 15-oz can Pinto beans
1 15-oz can Chili beans
1 15-oz can hominy

Put everything in crock pot, and dinner was ready when I got home!!! family loves it!!! 3-5 points per cup

I used to freeze it, but since my son has discovered it, well it never lasts long enough to freeze!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive