Monday, March 1, 2010

Post # 68






I thought I stayed in my points, but I forgot about the Special K crisp, no biggie I went over just a few points.

Breakfast was Eggo waffles, cottage cheese and tomatoes

I ate the Special K bars on the way to work

Work food: oranges, left over vegetables, green beans, squash, carrots and half of a potato, yogurt with berries. TJ's egg white salad with a new toast (no saturated fats in it!! My son has me checking all the labels of everything and saturated fats are a bad thing!!??) Progresso soup (was good but it had a lot of sodium!!)

Fo Yo on the way home half sugar free vanilla half low fat Red Velvet cake.... so good!!!

2 liters of water, vitamins and 20 minutes on the treadmill

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive