Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Post # 69








lots of pictures = day off :)
breakfast was an egg white burrito with mushrooms and onions and 14 g of reduced fat cheese

Yogurt with half a serving of Fiber One, now I LOVE Fage yogurt but I won't buy this again!! I like to add my own honey and man oh man do they give you honey, WAY too much!!! I will but just the regular containers from now on

Lunch was a turkey sandwich with just mustard on a Oroweat thin and a pear

Fro Yo, child's size

I had leftover vegetables, green beans, squash, carrots and half a potato, I think I don't like squash!!! I took it out, it is way too much like eating baby food

Dinner was left overs from the corn beef and cabbage dinner, minus the corn beef and left over green beans

popcorn, I also added my water stuff in the last picture. I had added this to my water and now I drink 2-3 liters every day, no problem and I am sleeping better and my bags under my eyes are pretty much gone!!! Trader Joe's EmergenC and an Arnold Palmer

I follow the Weight Watcher message boards, and a fellow poster has started a daily thread about getting up, style your hair, brush or whiten your teeth, get dressed (not in sweats!!) put on makeup so I have taken a few minutes for myself and I have felt better which equals taking better care of myself (so is the thought)

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive