Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Post # 70



so here's the thing, no matter what that evil ole scale says in the morning, I am doing good!!! My size 14 jeans are not tight and my 16's are just plain ole stupid looking on me ... time to donate the 16's to the Good will

breakfast: egg whites, mushrooms, onions and soy jack cheese on a Oroweat thin

Work food: oranges, vegetables of cucumbers, carrots and jicama, Fage with honey and walnuts (I have gone full circle on the Fage!!! **LOL**) Vitatop, TJ's egg white salad on Bimbo toast

stopped for Frozen Yogurt, I have gone from the medium size (12 ounces) to the child size(6 ounces) and the child size is totally fine!!

did the treadmill this morning, 20 minutes!! vitamins and 2 liters of water

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. Clothing is really the true measure! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive