Friday, March 5, 2010

Post # 73






Today was a good day!! Breakfast was egg white burrito with Laughing cow wedge and onions and mushrooms

Work food was squash with Laughing Cow wedges, Fage yogurt with honey and berries (OMG!!! so good!!) mandarin's, carrots and cucumbers, a turkey and mustard sandwich on a Oroweat thin..... and Bimbo toast and TJ's egg salad

I didn't eat the Bimbo toast and the TJ's egg salad, the egg salad was expired and the Bimbo toast ended up all broken so

I bought more Bimbo toast at work and some cottage cheese to replace the TJ's egg salad and crumbled toast

Fo Yo for dinner

and isn't the Diet Goddess amazing?? One of the girls I work with gave it to me, she is soo sweet !!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive