Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Post # 78



Breakfast was an Oroweat Bagel thin with 3 egg whites fried (with Pam, never in anything but!!) and a slice of soy jack cheese

Work food: Fage 0% with blueberries 7 g's of walnuts and a half of serving of coconut and honey (wow this was SO GOOD!!!) carrots and jicama, a cranberry bran Vitatop, popcorn, a turkey on a Oroweat thin with mustard, and Dr P's tex mex veggie burger on green beans with 10 g's of Parmesan cheese

dinner was a child size sugar free fo yo

I weigh tomorrow, I have a meeting so I AM NOT going to get up at 3:30AM to do my treadmill, I will do it when I get home!!! I PROMISE!!! there..... I told blog world so enough, I will do it!!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. It will be interesting to hear how you like treadmilling in the evening.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive