Thursday, March 18, 2010

Post # 87








ate too much today, kind of weird also. I weighed this morning and lost 1.6!! Yeah me!! So it is actually -39 pounds from the original high WW weight of 206. Went to Nordstroms and bought 2 nice pairs of jeans 3 cardigans and a few tops. I hate clothes shopping, I still felt uncomfortable cloths shopping, so as a result of uncomfortable feelings I overate Thai food (amazing Thai food I must add) hummmm, Karla da psycho therapist...

Pre breakfast was a quarter of a blueberry bran muffin
Breakfast was 4 egg whites with mushrooms, onions and red bell pepper with soy jack cheese and an Oroweat thin, blueberries and half of a banana

Lunch (a NEW food find!!!) TJ's Quinoa salad, I added cold green beans and a few more cherry tomatoes and half a cucumber, delicious!!

Fo Yo

dinner and feed the uncomfortable emotions dinner was a local Thai place called Ginger, it was SO SO SO SO good!!!, I hardly ate any meat and kept taking the noodles off my plate, but I did keep eating and eating the vegetables, so I probley ate a good 15 points in the sauce that was on the vegetables, a WW guess??

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive