Friday, March 19, 2010

Post # 88






Something interesting today, I went to a lunch meeting and they served Boston Market, SO NOT WW!!! I knew about what was being served so I took a salad, and no one made a big deal about it, my boss looked and said, cutting down?? and that was it!!! WOW, I think taking my food is embarrassing, but one one even cared!!!

OK anyway, breakfast Blueberry bran muffin, 4 egg whites scrambled with onions, mushrooms, red bell pepper and a wedge of laughing cow and a Oroweat thin

Lunch was the salad, I took the first picture as my "work food" but the salad looked so pretty I wanted to take another picture. Blueberries with honey and Greek yogurt

A medium Fo Yo and a vitatop chocolate peanut butter chip so good!!

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive