Saturday, March 20, 2010

Post # 89












Very fun, exhausting day

I made the protein pancakes (before we went out for breakfast) to try them and if they were good, I was going to freeze them............GROSS!!! I used a vanilla protein powder and it was like eating a vanilla cake with vanilla icing and vanilla marinade, with vanilla, vanilla, vanilla.... so I literally had 1 bite

Breakfast at the Little Cafe, always yummy egg white omelet with turkey sausage, mushrooms, onions and spinach, berries and half a slice of dry wheat toast with jam

then we went to a Farmers Market in Calabassas, and I got a popcorn, you know this is my weakness!!!

Lunch was turkey and cucumber sandwich on an Oroweat thin

Costco, and I had a sample of the Focaccia bread and a sample of a Cinnabon breakfast bar


Dinner was the Focaccia with WW chese and cucumbers and tomatoes with green beans

See ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog! I'm really enjoying it - if you get a chance check out mine - www.fatbutchanging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive