Thursday, April 1, 2010

Post # 102







I lost .4 this week, so slow but steady. I am okay with .4 BUT I can't lie I would freaking love to see a 2 or 3 pound loss. So today I actually did day # 1 in C25K. Yes I did it.... shocked??? Man I was!!! tomorrow will be a repeat.

* breakfast was 4 egg whites with half a potato and red pepper
* TJ's blueberry bran muffin
* TJ's egg white salad on Bimbo toast with cucumber, carrots and cherry tomatoes (Erin helped me eat the veggies)
* fro yo
* I was soo excited to find a coconut/pineapple Dannon light fit yogurt... err nope!! not horrible, but after Greek yogurt, I can't go back to regular yogurt, was all runny and thin and so so sweet... blah
* tofu noodles with peanut sauce and green beans.... soo good and filling and so low in points!!! WOW
* popcorn

so I think the goal this week is to see over a pound loss, that's a good goal, even if it is 1.1... I would be happy just more than 1 pound....

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is


oh oh oh I bought a size 12 at old Navy today, yes I rock!!!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on the size 12's!! Looks like a nice food day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'er the same size!! But alas, I've had a couple of rough days...how to eat out is a total problem for me! And how to eat at other people's houses is even harder! I need a couple of real good days of being on program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS and I need to find those noodles and bimbo bread. However, the greek yogurt - if it's anything like the Freddie's carb yogurt then it's not for me. Too thick for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look for the bimbo bread in a hispanic markey and the noodles.... go online and google House Foods Shiratake noodles

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive