Saturday, April 3, 2010

Post # 104





did not do good today

Ribs were my undoing!!!

breakfast was 4 egg whites with onions and red peppers, Oroweat bagel thin

Work food: oranges, Fage yogurt with honey and berries, TJ's egg white salad on Bimbo toast, half a muffin, cucumbers and Shirataki tofu noodles with green beans and peanut sauce

fro yo

okay here comes the not so goo0d part: ribs and veggies, I didn't eat the peas and corn, BUT I ate 4 ribs!!! HELLO weekly points!!! oh well that's what they are there for, right? I am hoping 4 ribs aren't more than 35 points???!!!

tomorrow, not sure there will be less of me!! but it's a new day and it's okay!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my those ribs look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were!! But now after no so sure they were worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive