Friday, April 9, 2010

Post # 111




Breakfast was 4 egg whites with onions and mushrooms and an Oroweat thin

Work food, (WEIRD ALERT!!!) Fage yogurt with walnuts and honey, TJ's egg white salad on Bimbo toast, half a muffin and I had a Quino chicken salad from Trader Joes and it is 6 points, kind of a lot for such a small salad so I used cold left over cooked veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, squash) and I had some Jicama so I grated it up and sliced some cherry tomatoes in half and made a larger salad .... I didn't have any cucumbers or lettuce, it was good, kind of weird but good!!

fro yo

exactly 23 points!! I haven't been doing the C25K it is just hard!!! and I do 20 minutes every morning on my treadmill, so I am not stressing out!



so far this year!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. that all looks really good :-) Good job sticking to your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive