Monday, April 12, 2010

Post # 114





So today was a good good day, I have been feeling like I am kind of not doing really great, the bites, licks and tastes are always what take me out of the race, soooo today I purposely did not eat all my points.... and (insert drum roll here) did NOT have a fro yo
I had 19 points today... yeah me!!!
breakfast was the Karla McMuffin: 4 egg whites with soy jack cheese on a Oroweat Bagel thin
a vitatop for the commute to work
work food: 2 kinds of soup, veggies, Fage yogurt with blueberries and honey, and 2 delicious oranges
dinner was tofu shiratake noodles with green beans and peanut sauce

oh yeah!!

see ya tomorrow........... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. 19 pts is my max and what I have most days. Sometimes I go a bit over but I have those 35 weekly points so I'm not too worried since I continue to lose. Sounds like you are kind of in a hurry to get the weight off - you are doing so good - you know that, right!! from what...size 18 to 14, or is it a 12?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not so much in a hurry, just was feelin some guilt over the prime rib bites and the few points I went over the day before, I have to be carteful that going over doesn't become a habit, more like a recommitment to myself. There is no race to lose the weight. I am just feeling so good eating healthy!! Loving it!! it's a size 14, I got rid of ALL my 16's today.... bold move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was that sound?
    Oh, I know!
    It was the "less of you" falling off to the wayside.
    See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive