Saturday, April 17, 2010

Post # 120









Day off, lots of pictures :)

the popcorn was last night
another amazing omelet 5 egg whites, mushrooms, onions, red pepper and spinach and a Oroweat Bagel thin

a bran muffin
green beans
carrots, jicama and cucumber with a ham sandwich

we went out for an early dinner, I ordered off the appetizer menu: fish tacos, the fish is hard to see but it was grilled not fried, I counted this as 10 points???

broccoli souffle and broccoli with cheese sauce... mehh no so great, will never make it again, I may use the little broccoli cheese sauce cups and add them to the WW zero point soup..

fro yo

all in all it was a good day, went to the farmers market and got some killer asparagus for tomorrow.... Oh I have decided that I need to walk in the mornings to a show, movie ... something so we went and got a CD player for that room and got the ENTIRE set of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so I will be watching that until Christmas, there are 40 CD's!!

ok I am chatty tonight...

see ya tomorrow....Less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to reach through this monitor and grab some of that yummy food :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive