Friday, April 23, 2010

Post # 126







What does one eat when you pull an all nighter?? Inventory!!

not too different so it would appear: on the way to work a Vitatop

work food: a turkey sandwich, a PB&J sandwich, muffin, TJ's egg white salad with high fiber Bimbo toast and green beans with a Laughing cow wedge

Fo Yo

Thai food, Garlic green beans and stir fry vegetable's with just a spoon of the chicken and vegetable's. (I had 8 points left I am sure dinner wasn't 8 points)

the bummer is I didn't walk yesterday or today!! no treadmill. Inventory is only twice a year so 2 days won't throw me too off track, and I also didn't drink all my water or take my vitamins today!!!

so I am off the weekend, I figure I will catch up on Buffy (what I walk to on the treadmill) and make up the 40 minutes of treadmilling I lost

well see ya tomorrow.......Less of me that is

2 comments:

Blog Archive