Saturday, April 24, 2010

Post # 127
















MASSIVE picture post!!! breakfast was an Oroweat bagel thin and a WW cream cheese, I had to run an errand this morning, ate a TJ's mini blueberry muffin on the way

This is for a friend: how to make the perfect egg white omelet: I sauteed onions, and red pepper and some ham (with Pam spray) then whipped up 5 egg whites until frothy and added the sauteed mixture poured it into one side of the omelet pan, turned heat to low and covered, it cooks from the heat AND the steam... er I think!!?? then flipped the pan over and cooked the other side, added soy jack cheese for a few more minutes and VIOLA killer egg white omelet with a bagel thin... very delicious

oranges, popcorn and TJ's egg white salad with Bimbo toast... carrots and jicama ... I really just wanted to eat today...

dinner was 2 low fat Hebrew National franks, no bun... the dang thing was old and moldy!! bummer so I had lots of green beans with ICBIB light and parmesan cheese...

may have a vitatop later..?? off to continue my Buffy marathon


see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. What please is jimcama (if I am remembering that correctly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jicama: it's almost like a mild radish. You can find them mainly in Hispanic markets

    ReplyDelete
  3. love seeing the omelet pan in action. Looks to be one of my next purchases.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive