Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Post #131





Breakfast was crunchy high fiber toast with a WW cream cheese

Work food (which I stashed in my big purse) 2 oranges, a turkey sandwich, a peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich, jicama and carrots, the cucumber tasted gross so I threw it away, I think I am a total English cucumber gal from now on!! Fage Greek yogurt with honey, walnuts and chai seeds, Vita top and a muffin

dinner was 5 points worth of Halibut and green beans

My boss kept calling me slim today!! then someone made the comment, "oh you always bring your own food" and it was total none judging, like okay... that is Karla's thing. I felt relieved, accepted for my choices

I have to go peal oranges and cucumbers, and carrots for tomorrow, another classroom day at the main office

see ya tomorrow........less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. This halibut and green bean dinner looks so good! I've noticed I'm eating a lot more fish lately, still not cooking it much. What's your trick?

    Great news about your co-workers. I remember last time you went to a district meeting it was stressful.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive