Thursday, April 29, 2010

Post # 133

I gained a pound

crap............

what did I do different this week??? I got all my water in, AP's every day..... hummm, let me think........... er no no don't help me, I have this.......... errrr........ oh yeah those point thingy's .........er maybe I had too many of those!!!! ya think!!! It was all the BLT's (bites, licks and taste's)

I also did the math this morning on my morning coffee, oh man life is cruel... a point a cup and I have not been counting at all!!! So I am picking myself up, dusting myself off and understanding the coffee gods are cruel and getting on with life.

Maybe also stay away from the peanut butter, EVERY time I induldge in peanut butter, now I buy the Better N Peanut Butter at Trader Joes, but I swear peanut butter is like concrete for me, I love it as a change in my daily routine, but it does always lead to a gain, so NO more peanut butter for me, and I am now counting my coffee, a point a cup,

sorry to disapoint, but I may have taken a bullet, but I am not out of the race

Karla

1 comment:

  1. "Ain't no hill, to a climber...."
    They used to say in the Army.
    Not even a blip on the radar!
    Carry on, woman!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive