Saturday, May 22, 2010

Post #160









I had popcorn and vitatop last night and a Vitatop today

breakfast was 3 egg whites on a Oroweat Bagel thin with 2 cups of strawberries
popchips, Frozen yogurt and vegetables: jicama, cucumber, carrots and cherry tomatoes

dinner was a repeat of last night, but this time I used 2 teaspoons of olive oil to brown then a quarter cup of chicken broth and cooked the heck out of the vegetables, at the last minute added spinach, poured all the vegetables over shiratake noodles added peanut sauce and HEAVEN!!! dinner was huge and only 5 points!!!

I found a really fun web site today: Calorie Count it counts your calories and tells you how many calories you need to consume to lose whatever amount of weight by whatever time for your height and frame (you answer all the whatever answers!!) for FREE!!! I was kind of surprised it said I needed to weight 124 for my height and frame, that's 43 more pounds to lose, I weighed 125 in high school, wouldn't that be funny to weigh less in my 50's than I did in high school!!! It was really easy to use, I need to consume 1400 calories to get to 124 by 1/1/2011 that would make my weight loss for the year 2010 at 74 pounds!!! WOW!!!

can I do it??
am I up for the challenge??
but of course

I am still using Weight watchers, but this site is really accurate and precise and I know I won't use it every day, but every once in a while as a reality check it will be a good tool

only one more day left on my vacation, did really nothing it was a stay at home vacation

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try your dinner recipe but I'll have to use spaghetti squash in place of the noodles. It looks really good and filling.
    Thanks for the link! I think I need to see just how many calories I should be consuming. I've just been winging it here.

    You're having so much success, Karla. I love seeing the numbers on your sidebar going down and down at nice steady clip.

    Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just thought I would let you know I lost 2.5 lbs this week! the extra that I gained from my weekend with the gals at the beach and then another lb. This told me I can go out, eat a bit more than usual, and then get back on track. I'm down 19.6lbs since I saw you in January! Bloggers, Tweeters, Facebookers unite to get slim, trim, and fit. LOVE your new pics on your sidebar - so inspiring. Thanks Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive