Saturday, May 1, 2010

Post # 136









Howdy doody!!!

the popcorn was last night, so I am keeping track of me weekly points, I have only used 5 so far. Popcorn bags snack size should not be popped in microwaves on the regular popcorn setting, I almost ignited 2 bags!!! I actually poured water on them I was afraid they were going to go up in flames!!

breakfast was egg whites and 2 ounces of turkey kielbasa with an Oroweat bagel thin

next was Fage yogurt with 6 ounces of mixed berries and a packet of Splenda and a Trader Joe's blueberry bran muffin (only 80 calories!! delish)

an orange and cucumber, jicama and carrots

dinner was 2 Garden burgers with Soy pepper jack cheese, broccoli with 5 g of Parmesan cheese and ICBIT spray

a Skinny Cow caramel truffle bar

I had a good day my travels included: Ralph's, Costco, Trader Joe's, Walgreen's, dog groomer, the Red Barn (for dog food), cleaners, eyebrow wax and finally back to Ralph's..... phew just typing all that made me tired **LOL**

see ya tomorrow.......less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Busy day, eh?
    Love Trader Joe's, though.
    Can't wait till they have one in the Dallas area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla ... I love your profile pic! It's fun!

    You said the magic word ... Costco.
    All the other stores aren't here in Canada. :(
    Maybe that's a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive