Sunday, May 2, 2010

Post # 137




Counting the coffee creamer is a real bummer, I went over in points today, only by 2... I think that makes 8 extra points for the week, which is fine I am allowed 35 extras in a week

breakfast: 3 egg whites on an Oroweat bagel thin
4 points worth of creamer

work food: 2 oranges, mixed berries with Splenda, Greek yogurt, a Trader Joe's blueberry bran muffin, Egg white salad, crunchy high fiber toast, broccoli with a veggie burger and a laughing cow wedge

dinner: frozen yogurt

I had a bad day at work today, everything and everybody was getting on my nerves: my conclusion, my brown shoes need to go in the trash can!!! When my feet hurt I am a grumpy Gus. I spend too many hours on my feet, so I need to invest in some good brown shoes

See ya tomorrow...... less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive