Thursday, May 6, 2010

Post # 142







WOW!!, I had a great day today!! I lost 3.8 last week, so that makes it 29.6 pounds lost so far!!
Breakfast was 4 egg whites on an Oroweat Bagel thin
Fage yogurt with TJ's blueberry bran muffin
relish tray: jicama, cucumber, carrots, cherry tomatoes and peppers
Frozen Yogurt
Shiratake noodle chop suey

I went over 1 point today but today starts my new week

Jack always sits and looks at himself in the mirror when I am on the treadmill, such a silly pug!!

I went and bought new work pants, all size 12's, no folks, it is no longer a fluke for me to fit into the 12's, I am now a size 12!!! down from a tight 16 on 1/1/10

loving life!!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes, Karla ... great loss! Congratulations!
    Your food looks very colourful today. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and fast loss there!
    16 to 12.
    Onward and downward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Good job on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me blogger pals, you are so great!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive