Saturday, May 8, 2010

Post # 144






Got another box of vitatops!! I had a vitatop last night and this morning on the way to work!! yumm

breakfast was 3 egg whites on an Oroweat bagel thin

work food: 2 oranges, carrots, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes, a sandwich, Popchips first time I have ever had the Popchips, have to say they are going to be making a recurring appearance!! TJ's blueberry bran muffin and Fage Greek yogurt with strawberries

Frozen yogurt

good day, mega stress.... life .....

see ya tomorrow....less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. Vitatops?? I've never tried them. It will probably take another year to see them in Canada. Your doing great on the fruit and veggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday - look at you over there on the sidebar!
    Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you treat yourself everyday with a little cup of frozen yogurt.
    I've never had a Vitatop either ... :(

    Hope you're enjoying Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, thank you!! your are sweet.

    vitatops are so good!! check them out http://www.vitalicious.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you over there on the sidebar - you are looking so trim and healthy. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive