Monday, May 10, 2010

Post # 146





Good day, I went over 3 points, I haven't kept good track of my extra weekly points, I think that makes like 10-12 that I have used (I am allowed 35)

breakfast was 3 egg whites on Oroweat Bagel thin

work food: Greek yogurt with mixed berries, oranges, TJ's egg white salad with high fiber crunchy toast and cold green beans with a container of cottage cheese, muffin

frozen yogurt and a vitatop

I got in my car on my way to work and was about 2 blocks away and realized I forgot my muffin!!! "oh heck NO!!" turned my car around went and got it, took a picture of it as I counted it but forgot to pack it, and still made it to work with 10 minutes to spare!!! Super dieter Gal, that's me!!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Super Dieter Girl to save the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..you went back for your muffin. I went back for my cascadia farm organic flax seed and oats granola bar the other day....
    I am going to contact the company....I need some paid advertisement....that is a long name to type.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive