Thursday, May 13, 2010

Post # 150









Lots of pictures means day off
breakfast was an egg white omelet with onions, mushrooms, peppers and spinach and an Oroweat Bagel thin (You would think I get promo money from Oroweat!!!)

muffin and I only ate half the yogurt

Gnu bar, I ordered them from the Internet a fellow blogger recommended them, oh WOW!!! So good!! I looked on their web site and a local health food store carries them the banana walnut was delicious!!

Frozen yogurt (an old picture my phone was being weird)

TJ's egg white salad on crunchy high fiber Bimbo toast

popcorn

corn beef and cabbage dinner minus the corned beef ...I did the math in the recipe builder on the WW web site and 0+0+1=5!!! 5 points!! for vegetables, so since I went back for seconds I counted it as 6 points. I think that is one of the reasons I wasn't losing because I always thought 0+0=0 well on Weight Watchers this math doesn't work!! I now put almost everything in the recipe builder or online tracker just to be sure.

Chatty Kathy tonight, huh??!!

See ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Great idea of taken pictures of what you eat. Makes you think twice I suppose? I am a new follower and I look forward in following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you'd have to count veggie points.
    I just love that "bimbo" toast ... so funny. And a return of frozen yogurt! Losing weight and eating a treat every day. What's not to love?

    I got on the treadmill finally. Tomorrow it'll be first thing in the morning like you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive