Friday, May 14, 2010

Post # 152



Listen .....

you hear that....

I am home alone at 7pm.....

that is the sound of quiet, kind of cool :)

no breakfast, I didn't eat until after 10 (I get up every morning at 4:45, so I have time to do my treadmill, pack my food, cool down and drive to work. I work 7:30 to 5:30.... humm... I am thinking TMI!!!)

work food: Greek yogurt with strawberries, TJ's egg white salad with high fiber crunchy toast, WW zero point soup with left over green beans and carrots, a turkey sandwich and a muffin

frozen yogurt

I am on vacation next week, don't think we are going anywhere... we may go camping for a few days nothing big. I may switch and do tuna every day I am home. This is the extent of my fabulous exciting life, humm I must be feeling a bit down tonight...

see ya tomorrow........ less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karla ... another great weight loss this week! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you work some long hours! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive