Saturday, May 15, 2010

Post # 153





3 egg whites on an Oroweat Bagel thin

Gnu peanut butter bar ... eh not that great

work food: broccoli with Garden veggie burger and 10 g of Parmesan cheese, cucumber, muffin, 0% Fage Greek yogurt with walnuts and honey

frozen yogurt for dinner

OK, why have I insisted that I eat 2% Greek yogurt? I had a 0% today and NO DIFFERENCE none, zippo, ziltch!! oh well lesson learned

I changed my "before" picture today, ugh!! I found 2 pictures taken at work last year September 2009 WOW what a chubster!! thank you Weight Watchers!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I love the combo of yogurt, walnuts and honey.

    You didn't notice a difference? I wish I could try this Fage everyone talks about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your before picture does not look like 200 ish. Maybe its the angle....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy greek style yogurt.....
    I eat it all the time.
    Except now - I'm not eating any right at this time...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive